Q: AC still blowing hot air

Replaced the motor blower resister and the motor blower and recharged the AC but it is still not blowing out cold air and when the AC is on it makes my RPM gauge jump up and down. Please help

A: Is there any air blowing out from the vents...

Is there any air blowing out from the vents at all? If so, then the blower is working. If not, there could be a problem with the power supply for the blower motor, and that will need to be diagnosed. If the problem is that the air blowing out is’t cold, then you will need to have the A/C pressures checked while the A/C is running. First though check that the compressor is running, and that the fans are turning on as well. If the compressor is running, and the fans are coming on, the pressures may not be correct, which will cause the A/C not to get cold. This A/C problem will need the help of a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.