Q: Ac question

Ok the ac blows cold in the back but nothing out of the front would that be a damper door that needs to be replaced or is it a problem with the switch itself.

The most likely issue is the blower motor is not turning on. There are two in your car, one for the front, and one for the rear.

Turn off the rear blower motor, and you should hear the front blower.

• If you don’t hear anything, it could be the switch, the blower motor control processor, or the motor itself.
  • If you hear it turn on, the air will be coming out somewhere.

Check the floor vents and defrost vents. If the air is going somewhere it shouldn’t, there’s a problem with the mode doors.

If you would like to have your AC system diagnosed, consider YourMechanic.