Q: AC only blowing cool, not cold air

The AC blows cool, but not cold air. I have already replaced the compressor and the dryer. I suspect it could be the expansion valve.

The expansion valve is where the refrigerant goes from a high pressure, to a low pressure, into the evaporator. If it is not working correctly, then yes, this could be your problem. However, if your evaporator fins are clogged with too much dirt, dust, hair and debris from years of use, then it may not be able to transfer the cold air. I recommend you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by and run a thorough inspection of your AC system.

3. AC only blowing cool, not cold air