Q: AC not blowing cold air after charging

I had the AC charged. It worked one time, but now only blows hot air.

A: Hello, if you had it changed and it worked ...

Hello, if you had it changed and it worked briefly, you probably have a leak in the refrigerant system. The refrigerant is under pressure and changes pressure and temperature as it goes thru the system. If there is no refrigerant the system won’t blow cold air. Once the leak is found, the part that has failed can be replaced. Once the system is ready the refrigerant system need to be connected to a vacuum pump to suck the system down to almost 30 inches of mercury for a half hour or more. The system is then leak tested in a vacuum state and once system integrity is good, the system will then be filled with refrigerant. If you need assistance, I would enlist a certified mechanic to locate the coolant leak and have this issue repaired.