Q: ac is not working what service should i get

ac is not blowing cold air i checked with the manifold gauge static readings are 80 on lower pressure and 0 on higher pressure

3. ac is not working what service should i get

Q: Car makes sputtering noise

If your car is making grinding noise, and will not turn on then that is a sign that serious engine damage may have occurred. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, listen to the noise...

Q: Check engine light on with code P0031.

Hi. Modern vehicles have heated oxygen sensors or air fuel ratio sensors. The heating element in the sensor brings it up to operating temperature quicker. This allows the powertrain control module (PCM) to use the sensor's inputs sooner. Code P0031...

Q: Engine stalls during acceleration, around 60 mph

Among common possibilities for the loss of power you are describing are throttle body faults (electronic throttle controls, throttle position sensor, mass airflow sensor, torn air intake hose), worn out spark plugs, faulty fuel pump or restricted fuel system, plugged...