Q: ac is not working what service should i get

ac is not blowing cold air i checked with the manifold gauge static readings are 80 on lower pressure and 0 on higher pressure

If leak sealer was ever added to the system, the high side valve may simply be sealed by the sealer. It is also possible that the high side gauge/hoses are not connected properly. The issue with the high side read-out will have to resolved first (physically, the reading can’t be zero if there is ANY refrigerant on the low side) because both gauge readings are needed by a mechanic in diagnosing the system. If the compressor is not kicking in with static pressure of 80 PSI, you might check the electrical supply and you can try to force compressor operation, too. I recommend you request an a/c system diagnostic and if you request that a certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly including fixing the issue causing no high side read-out. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. ac is not working what service should i get