Q: ac is not working what service should i get

ac is not blowing cold air i checked with the manifold gauge static readings are 80 on lower pressure and 0 on higher pressure

3. ac is not working what service should i get

Q: Brake light illuminated on the dash

Hello. The brake fluid level switch is probably getting stuck in the master cylinder causing the light to stay on. There could also be a leak in the brake system which would cause the light to stay on. What is...

Q: Q: Car not starting.

There are a few different scenarios that could contribute to your car not starting. The first piece of information that I would need to know is the condition of the battery. If the battery is unable to hold a charge...

Q: Hazard lights wont turn off 2005 Toyota 4 runner

Hello. It sounds like the switch is bad for the hazards or more commonly it sounds like a relay failure. The circuit would need to be tested with a voltage meter to be able to tell for sure, but it...