Q: Ac compressor stop working and now there's a loud noise

My ac compressor stoped working and now there is a loud noise and a smell of some what like plastic burning

3. Ac compressor stop working and now there's a loud noise

Q: Car has a "ticking" noise inside when cooling down.

Unless parts of the car are actually improperly assembled, there is nothing you can do about noises that stem from differential heating and cooling (i.e., expansion and contraction) of materials. A notable instance of this is your car's exhaust system,...

Q: Check engine light came on and service stabilitrack came on in my 2014 chevy equinox are they related

Possibly, but the only way to know for sure is to download all the trouble codes and evaluate, in total, what is being reported. Also, a final "answer" might depend on what an actual diagnostic and repair reveals. Often faults...

Q: Q: Car shuts off while driving

Hello. This comes up often on your vehicle. The most common cause of your car suddenly shutting off is a bad main relay. This can also be caused by a failing sensor or distributor, but that is not as common....