Q: ABS light comes on while driving. Also traction control light comes on while driving,

there is sometimes a clunk sound when i left my foot off the break. This just started 2 days ago with the ABS LIght and the Traction control light coming on while driving. I have had the control arms changed in the front 6 months ago. What could possible be wrong? What is the estimated coast for one problem or both? hope you can advise?

The ABS and Traction control use sensors located in the tire area. There are hub bearings that are paired with sensors operation. The clunk sound could be some type of wear that needs to be look at as soon as possible. Scan tool is going to be needed to read data from the ABS module to determine the fault with the system. This issue could be electrical and mechanical. I recommend having a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the warning light in person to assist with a repair.

3. ABS light comes on while driving. Also traction control light comes on while driving,