Q: Abs brake sensor goes on and off.Pulled over in taffic & told me all of my brake lights are not working. Bulbs are new& has fluid?

Abs brake sensor goes on and off.Pulled over in taffic & told me all of my brake lights are not working. Bulbs are new& has fluid? Also had the brake & pads checked everything is good?

Odds are, the brake light switch is faulty. In modern vehicles, it serves more functions than just turning the brake lights on when you apply the brake pedal. The brake light switch is typically the first thing to tell the anti-lock brake system that you have applied the brakes. So it serves as a sensor as well as a switch. Have a certified technician scan the system to determine why exactly the abs light is on and replace the brake light switch if found to be the fault. Have this taken care of as soon as possible as the anti-lock brake system may not function as it is designed to until the problem is corrected.

• Abs brake sensor goes on and off.Pulled over in taffic & told me all of my brake lights are not working. Bulbs are new& has fluid?