Q: A whining noise starting at 20 m/ph as well as oscillating noise which speeds up and slows down - coming from drivers side.

A whining noise as well as a oscillating noise from left front tire. The noise speeds up as well as slows down depending on the speed of the vehicle. The tires are new. The front brakes have been replaced also. The noise will begin at about 15 m/ph. Can't determine what causing the noise.

3. A whining noise starting at 20 m/ph as well as oscillating noise which speeds up and slows down - coming from drivers side.