Q: A truck drove over my driver side & broke my headlight & fender; I need to know what I'm required to replace so I can pass safety.

A large pick-up drove over my driver side starting from the front of my wheel well and ending about halfway through my headlight assembly. This badly damaged my headlight assembly and my turn signal constantly thinks I'm making a left turn. Part of my headlight still works, but I've got to renew my registration this month so I need to know what I'm required to replace and what I can hold off on fixing, but still pass safety and emissions inspections.

I would suggest you seek a body shop to inspect and see what needs to be fixed in order to get the lights working and in alignment since these will cause you to fail inspections. If any lights are not in their correct position or not working will cause failure.

3. A truck drove over my driver side & broke my headlight & fender; I need to know what I'm required to replace so I can pass safety.