Q: A-arm not lining up

I am trying to rebolt the lower A-arm to the rear of the rotors on the driver's side. For some reason I am not able to line up the rear rotors with the lower A-arm. I am probably off 0.5 inches to get the bolts through.

Hi. Sometimes parts are hard to realign; it takes just the right angle. You may need to use a pry bar and/or floor jack to force the arm into place. One your get the bolt started in the hole, you should be able to hammer it the rest of the way through. If this doesn’t work for you, I suggest contacting a technician to inspect and realign your A-arm.

3. A-arm not lining up