Q: 84 Motor home won't turn over. There are battery power supply issues.

We just purchased a Georgie Boy Excalibur motor home, 464 Chevy engine. Died down the street from my house. When trying to start engine only clicks like a dead battery and I was able to jump it and park it. This was three days ago. Now the motor home will not even turn over at all (no engaging of anything no activity) unless its plugged into the house and then it acts like a dead battery. Replaced the battery. Now when the key is in the ignition and only supplying electricity a terrible clicking noise (not from attempting to start) occurs out of this small part (unknown) with three wires attached to it. When I apply the brakes it stops, if I do not apply the brakes then the clicking starts up again. Also the engine won't attempt turn over unless I DO NOT have brakes on. If brakes applied engine is cold and does not even attempt to turn over. It will not jump start anymore either. If anyone can help diagnose it would be appreciated!

Hi there. The clicking noise maybe coming from the jacks to the vehicle if the vehicle has hydraulic lifting jacks. When the jacks are in the up position and the brakes off, the hydraulic motor maybe operating and trying to move the jacks up even more when they cannot go anymore. If your vehicle does not have hydraulic lifting jacks, then it is a brake relay that is clicking. If you need further assistance with the clicking noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• 84 Motor home won't turn over. There are battery power supply issues.