Q: 2003 Jaguar X type. Washer and wiper not working

2003 Jaguar X type. Washer and fluid is not working after a side impact. My sons pristine x type was involved with a drivers side impact involving the entire drivers sides. The side impact accident involving a deer here in Northern Michigan. The instant of the impact his windshield washers and washer fluid spray stopped working and insurance is trying to say that it was "coincidence". I am wondering if there are any certified Jaguar mechanics out there that could lend some insight to this phenomenon with as much detail as possible (e.g. Sensors or grounds that may be involved); all fuses and relays seem to be 100 percent functional. Insight as to what the ailment could be pertaining to would be so sincerely appreciated. Thanks in advance for your assistance and expertise. My car has 122000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi there. Unfortunately, our team of ASE certified mechanics in your area are not Jaguar-specific certified mechanics. Due to the complexity of electrical and sensor systems on these vehicles, it would be better served to search locally for a Jaguar repair facility to consult on the issue you’re describing. Thanks for contacting YourMechanic.com.

3. 2003 Jaguar X type. Washer and wiper not working