Q: 2003 Chrysler seabring, was a pop then black and grey smoke rpm gauge went crazy and the car cut out. Power went completely and sh

2003 Chrysler seabring, was a pop then black and grey smoke rpm gauge went crazy and the car cut out. Power went completely and shut down. After I got it to the side of the road I pop the hood and it was still smoke pouring out of the front. I have pictures of the top of the engine where there was oil there's also oil underneath of it all over the ground. I was told it's possibly an alternator and also a gasket that is wrong. But I also will have the check also the throttlebody because I'm reading things about lullaby from the throttlebody getting in there I did check the throttlebody and it does have oil in there black oil. I was going up hill at the time if that helps.

3. 2003 Chrysler seabring, was a pop then black and grey smoke rpm gauge went crazy and the car cut out. Power went completely and sh