Q: Turns over good has spark and good fuel pressure but will not start 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3l

2003 Chevrolet what pickup 5.3 eng. has good spark and correct fuel pressure, Turns over but will not start what should be my next step?

My car has 260 . k miles

Hi there - I would first check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Despite having correct fuel pressure, something may be preventing the injectors from firing as they should - fuel control issues, clogged injectors, bad coolant temperature sensor, etc. I would recommend an engine start inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Turns over good has spark and good fuel pressure but will not start 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3l