1pg warning light on my 2003 dodge durango what does it m...

Q: 1pg warning light on my 2003 dodge durango what does it mean

asked by on August 05, 2017

1pg warning light is on on my dashboard what does it mean.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we’re not quite clear as to what warning light you are referring to with this question. Inside your owner manual in the glove box should be a section that talks about warning lights and will provide the explanation of what the light means and how to resolve the issue. If you need help diagnosing this light, you could set up a warning light inspection to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and determine what’s going on with the Durango.