Q: 1999 ford expedition starts right up I'm driving suddenly it stalls and won't start it sounds like there's no fuel going through.

My 99 expedition start runs great then suddenly it looses all power and stalls it will not dtart like its not getting fuel then I let it sit for a day. And it starts right up again

At the next instance of stalling, you can test the fuel pump, both the electrical circuit and for pressure and supply. You also should download any diagnostic trouble codes which, if they exist, would provide important clues. A failure like that you are describing could also be due to an electrical sensor (cam, crankshaft, etc.). Wiring, terminals, and sensor elements have higher resistance as they heat and that may account for the failure pattern (i.e., engine runs til hot; stalls; and then won’t run again until it cools down). If you want this stalling diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine stalling diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• 1999 ford expedition starts right up I'm driving suddenly it stalls and won't start it sounds like there's no fuel going through.