Q: 1995 MB S420, leaking power steering fluid when I try to turn(hard when Idling) splatters all over front belts, I can't see leak.

when parked and idling, the steering is hard to turn depending on rpms from idle, and when I muscle the steering to turn from dead stop it turns out it has leaked in the front side of engine (spray all over belts,etc.) near power steering pump. Is this usually a seal or bad pump that needs replacing?

3. 1995 MB S420, leaking power steering fluid when I try to turn(hard when Idling) splatters all over front belts, I can't see leak.