Q: 1.69 amp parasitic draw, previous owner had hitch. Everything stock

asked by on August 22, 2016

My battery keeps draining I figured out the car was drawing 1700 mA when off- all doors closed lights off nothing plugged in. I can't seem to find any wire near the tai lights/engine/under loose or corroded. Any suggestions? Ideas? I've been trouble shooting for weeks now

The best way to find the draw is to pull fuses out one at a time. This isolates which circuit needs to be diagnosed. You may have a module (computer) that is not going to sleep. I found a technical service bulletin for just that. The sunroof module may need reprogramming. The dealer is the only one that can do this. The TSB is #08-015-07. However, if you are out of warranty, they will most likely charge you for this.