Q: Repair costs reliability 2016 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen

asked by on August 17, 2016

Hi, what are typical repair costs for VW SportsWagen vehixckles, year 2016. Im looking to buy a brand new one. However my main concern is that repair costs will be expensive because it is an imported vehicle. What typical repairs have you guys dealt with for the SportsWagen vehicles?

The cost of maintenance and repair is going to be slightly higher than an equivalent Japanese or domestic car, but the drive quality will be better as well. If you’re buying a brand new car, you will get a full warranty, which will help offset repair costs for the first several years. Also, you can help the car stay reliable by being consistent and punctual with performing the maintenance services. Well-maintained cars truly do perform better in the long run than poorly maintained cars.

You can use the YourMechanic estimator tool and the brand information page to determine overall average costs of common services and repairs, as well as compare it to similar vehicles.