Q: The speedometer, odometer, and tachometer aren't working

After having the alternator replaced by Sears, the speedometer, odometer, tachometer arent' working

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic.
When the technician replaced the alternator, then they could have crossed the wires or caused a spark making the electrical system have a surge. In this case, you should check your fuse to the dash cluster panel. If all of the fuses are okay and working, then the wiring to the dash cluster panel has burned inside and burned out the meters. I recommend replacing the dash cluster panel if the fuse is okay and the wires are okay on the cluster. If you need assistance in troubleshooting your dash cluster panel, then seek out a professional, preferably a professional from Your Mechanic to help you with your speedometer