Q: Mazda MX5 vs. Mazda RX8

I'm in a search for a new car and I'm wondering what do you think could be a better choice--Mazda MX5 or Mazda RX8?

It depends on what you want. RX8’s are a screaming car that run around and have these rotor engines that blow up, which they still haven’t fixed. But Miatas are known as a lady’s car. They can last a long time and they are nice little cars. If you don’t mind the image and you want a convertible like that, it would definitely outlast the RX8. I wouldn’t buy the RX8 because the engines just don’t hold up, and I’m the kind of guy that likes to keep cars forever.

3. Mazda MX5 vs. Mazda RX8