Q: Oil Pressure Light - 2005 Kia Cerato

Hi,

I just bought kia cerato 2005, it did only 81000kms. My main concern is that I didn't find the Engine Oil Pressure Warning indicator on the dash. Is there any problems with the car?

Thank you for your help.

Your oil pressure light will generally only come two different times. Once you start the car, as the computer goes through a series of system checks, it will come on briefly and then shut off after a few seconds. The only other time it may come on is when the oil pressure sensor actually reads low oil pressure in the motor.

If your Oil Pressure Light is on or you think something associated with it is faulty, then I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the Light is on and suggest the needed repairs.

3. Oil Pressure Light - 2005 Kia Cerato