Q: Can a bad radiator destroy a battery

We just bought a refurbished battery and when we tried to leave the house if the car wouldn't start we had to jump it with the jump box we went to be honest although I'm going to batteries in the van and checked it and there was no charge to it. If your radiator is bad will it destroy the battery

If you are going through a lot of batteries in a short amount of time then you most likely have a problem with the charging system of your vehicle. The radiator would not have anything to do with the battery going bad.

3. Can a bad radiator destroy a battery