Q: zczxc

sdasd

Q: car lost power when driving and had to tow it home.

Hi there. Your vehicle may need a tune up. Check the air filter, spark plugs and wires. If they are the original parts, I recommend replacing them with OEM parts. Also check the idle air control valve (IAC) and see...

Q: Squaling noise

In most cases, the squealing noise from under the hood is caused by worn out or damaged belts, including the serpentine belt, AC belt or power steering drive belt. If your 2005 Altima has more than 50,000 miles, it may...

Q: ABS and brake lights flashing

This indicates there is a problem in the anti-lock braking (ABS) system. In this system, the ABS control module monitors wheel speed via sensors. If, from the sensor signals, the module determines wheel lockup is about to take place, it...