Q: Wont start what is the firing order

Car wont start i think i have the firing order wrong what is it

The firing order on your car is 1-3-4-2. Cylinder one should be the cylinder closest to the accessory belts. From there the order of the cylinders is 2, 3, and 4. If you need help, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can ensure your firing order is correct and diagnose other possibilities that would cause your car to not start. After an inspection is done, they will be able to fix your issue accordingly and at your convenience.