Q: wont start

I notice in the past 2 wks or so when I first turned the key if didn't start right up so I tried again and it started, today it would not start, a strange noise and all the lights and vans were running but not the car. I put is in neutral and still not start, I tried turning the key repeatedly quickly but no start, then I had a boost and it started but with a very strained start and noise, what is wrong with my CAR....lol

Hello there:

There could be multiple issues going on with your Mazda pickup that are causing it not to start. In most cases, it’s either going to be a fuel delivery issue or ignition system problem that gets in the way of a smooth and efficient start. Some common issues include mass air flow sensors, crankshaft position sensors or distributor or coil problems under the hood. The best way to determine this is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of your problems and recommend the right repairs.