Q: Won't start, no power

I go to turn the key and nothing happens, there is no power. Does this mean my battery might just need a jump start or is it totally dead?

3. Won't start, no power

Q: First gear shifting issues - 1999 Isuzu Amigo

Hello. If your vehicle is experiencing shifting issues and has not had the transmission serviced after nearly 100k miles, it may very well be time for a service. Automatic transmissions operate using the fluid pressure to shift automatically. If the...

Q: Gas leaking out of truck

It sounds like you may have a hole or crack in your fuel tank. I would recommend enlisting the help of an automotive service professional to inspect your fuel system to find the source of the leak. If the fuel...

Q: My 2005 Acura TL is not accelerating but rpm is going up and down erratically. What is causing this?

Hey there. If the vehicle has a manual transmission, your issue can be caused by a worn clutch. When the clutch is worn, it no longer has the clamping strength to transmit power from the engine to the transmission. This...