Q: Won't start, no power

I go to turn the key and nothing happens, there is no power. Does this mean my battery might just need a jump start or is it totally dead?

3. Won't start, no power

Q: Q: Temperature gauge going up and down

Hi there. The issue is the thermostat. It is sticking about half way and not opening all the way up or it has a lot of calcium buildup. I recommend replacing the thermostat and flushing the coolant out and putting...

Q: Truck cranks but won't start after switching led light bar switch.

Hi there. Although we do not provide specific advice on mechanical issues due to aftermarket part accessory add-on's, it is quite possible that the addition of the amp switch, it's impacted the ignition system. I would start by verifying that...

Q: Q: Sugar in my gas tank

Hello. The fuel tank must be drained, removed from the vehicle, rinsed out, and dried to try to remove as much sugar as possible from the tank. The fuel pump and fuel filter should be replaced, and the line between...