Q: Won't start, no power

I go to turn the key and nothing happens, there is no power. Does this mean my battery might just need a jump start or is it totally dead?

3. Won't start, no power

Q: No MIL light

The check engine light (CEL) has to be working to pass inspection in most states. When you turn on the key before starting the car, it should be illuminated, as should most of the other warning lights on the dashboard....

Q: I have a 2009 Audi Q9 and everytime I drive it it has a strong gas smell. The car does not hesitate to start and no check engine l

Hi there. On modern automobiles, fuel odors should not be detectable at anytime beyond refueling. A strong smell of gasoline can indicate a leaking fuel supply component (fuel filler hose, filter, or lines) or an evaporative emissions component (purge valve,...

Q: Steering wheel squeaks in reverse and when turning

Since the noise appears to occur while turning, I would have your mechanic check for a loose or failing accessory drive belt (often called a 'serpentine" belt). Turning puts more load on this belt, and it may be slipping. A...