Q: Won't start, no power

I go to turn the key and nothing happens, there is no power. Does this mean my battery might just need a jump start or is it totally dead?

Hi there. When you turn the key and nothing happens, it is possible that either the battery is dead, the ignition relay is damaged or the ignition switch is damaged. Try to jump start the car correctly with another car. If this works, then the issue is your battery. If it doesn’t work, it’s likely that the ignition switch or relay is the source of your problem.

3. Won't start, no power