Q: Won't restart after its been driven across town.

When the engine is cold it starts fine, but when its hot, i have power but it wont even crank over. No noise, nothing at all happens just lights and illumination and radio works too.

A: These symptoms are evidence of "heat s...

These symptoms are evidence of "heat soak" electronic failure - most likely the starter solenoid. The solenoid has an electrical fault that heat exaggerates. After being parked for a short period of time - 10-15 minutes, the solenoid absorbs enough engine and exhaust heat to expand, opening up wiring that already has a fracture.

Since the electrical winding is now "open", the circuit isn't completed when the ignition switch is turned to "Start", so no "click" or cranking action. The solenoid cools over time, the connection in the winding is restored, and the solenoid works again until it gets hot. The other possibility would be a similar fault in the ignition switch. I would recommend having a professional technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection of the starting issue so that this can be corrected.