Q: windows trunk gas cap

The windows on my EOS won’t roll up or down except on the driver’s side of my car. My trunk and gas cap won’t pop open either. What could be causing these problems? I don’t want to bring my car to the dealership. Can you please help me fix my minor car troubles?

Hello. If all of these occurred at the same time then it is an electrical issue. Most of the time this is caused by an issue with the ground for these circuits or it may be a broken power supply.

If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you home or office to diagnose the issues with your windows, trunk, and gas cap.