Q: Will my technician bring a plug in battery charger?

The car hasn't been used for awhile. And in fact, the battery drained due to leaving the dome lights. At this point jacking it up with a car with a good battery is not enough. It may be better to jack it with a plug in battery charger. What do you think?

Hi Amelia!

It is not guaranteed that all of our mechanics carry this tool with them to every appointment. Therefore, having your battery jumped by the mechanic may make more sense in a situation such as this at the time of appointment. However, your technician will be able to test the battery beforehand and make recommendations on possible repairs if needed.

I hope I was able to answer all of your questions today, but if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! Simply give us a call at (800) 701-6230 between 6am-5pm PST, 7 days a week.

Best,

Mitch

YourMechanic Support Specialist

3. Will my technician bring a plug in battery charger?