Q: Q: Brake pads

I need to replace my rear brake pad and rotors, will i also have to replace the sensor?

3. Q: Brake pads

Q: Engine light on, black smoke coming out exhaust on acceleration and fault codes

The glow plug faults are most likely going to cause a hard start condition, which will be most noticeable when the engine is cold. The colder the engine, the more difficult it would be to start usually. Often times, glow...

Q: P008B

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is possible for a new fuel pump to fail, and it was a re-manufactured then there is an even greater chance it could have failed. If there was an issue and the fuel...

Q: Reversed jumper cables and car will not start and is not getting any power.

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us. Hopefully the fuses and electrical relays have done their job and are blown, causing this issue. In many cases, crossing the battery cables during a jump start will damage the ECU. So, yes -...