Q: Will a repair shop repair body damage after molding put over vehicle damage

I have body damage to my car. Is it true a repair shop won't repair the body damage if I get molding place over the body damage?

Hi there. Every repair facility has unique guidelines or policies in regards to completing auto body repairs or services. However, there are very few body repair shops that will complete body panel covering products as you’ve described; as it might improve the vehicle cosmetically but will not repair the actual damage, which can cause stability and vehicle integrity problems. I would recommend having the body repaired correctly as opposed to installing body covers.

3. Will a repair shop repair body damage after molding put over vehicle damage