Q: Will a poor cell battery make my car drive poorly?

My 2002 Audi A6 Quattro 2.7 TT began driving erratic after getting it out of the shop for coolant fan module service. I had to get a jump before leaving the shop. Could it possibly be my battery?

A: Quite possibly. A low voltage battery can c...

Quite possibly. A low voltage battery can cause ignition misfires, although bad cells in batteries are not as common as they used to be. Most auto parts stored will check the battery for free or you can try checking the battery yourself. If this is not convenient for you, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the rough running issue and follow through with repairs.