Q: why would there be a liftkit on a truck that isnt 4x4

i bought a truck and im concerned about why there is a lift kit and a bar across the motor pretty sure the truck was rolled would i remove the bar to fix the front end work it requires and would i have to put it back on after i fix the tie rod and bushings can you help me figure this out

The most likely reason for the lift kit is to put bigger tires and to level the truck front-to-rear just like someone would do on a 4x4 truck. The bar across the motor is to stiffen up the suspension for going over large bumps or for torque of the engine to keep it from twisting the front frame. It may be just for looks if someone just wanted to dress up the truck to make it look good. As long as you do not see any reason for it to be there, then you could leave it off. If you want to have this removed for you, or if you want to have the front end work inspected, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to give this a check and let you know what actions should be taken.