Q: Why won't my car start?

My radiator was leaking because I hit a curb, it overheated and stalled out. At that point I put a sealant bought at a hardware store and added coolest vote directly into the radiator as per the instructions. Now mywngine will crank but not Start.

Hi there. If your car overheated to the point where it stalled out, there is a very high possibility that the head gasket (or head gaskets if it’s a V6) has failed, causing a loss of compression in the engine. The best thing that you can do at this point would be to seek help from a professional technician, such as one available from YourMechanic, to perform a compression test and properly diagnose why your car won’t start.