Q: Why won't my car start?

My radiator was leaking because I hit a curb, it overheated and stalled out. At that point I put a sealant bought at a hardware store and added coolest vote directly into the radiator as per the instructions. Now mywngine will crank but not Start.

A: Hi there. If your car overheated to the poi...

Hi there. If your car overheated to the point where it stalled out, there is a very high possibility that the head gasket (or head gaskets if it’s a V6) has failed, causing a loss of compression in the engine. The best thing that you can do at this point would be to seek help from a professional technician, such as one available from YourMechanic, to perform a compression test and properly diagnose why your car won’t start.