Q: Why is my trip meter not working?

my trip meter for avenger220 2015model is not working,how to fix it

The trip odometer display typically allows you to track an A or B trip on a 2015 Dodge Avenger. If you’ve referred to your owner manual and followed the instructions for resetting the trip odometer, and it’s not working, it’s possible that the fuse that operates this is damaged, or you have an electrical relay issue that’s causing the OD to malfunction. Troubleshooting electrical gremlins can be complex, so it’s best to contact a local professional mechanic to complete an electrical system inspection to determine exactly what’s causing the trip odometer issues you’re having.