Q: Why is my steering wheel always locking and upside down exclamation point ?

asked by on December 01, 2016

My car steering wheel always locks when i turn it off. why? how to disable that so it wont happened again.

Your steering wheel is supposed to lock when you turn off the car off. You cannot disable it. If you first straighten the steering wheel straight ahead before you turn it off then the steering wheel will not bind on you. Anytime you have wheels turned and turn off the key the power steering puts pressure on the steering lock and may be hart to get it unlocked.