Q: Why is my nissan altima over heating even tho i changed the water pump , busted upper radiator hose & added new colant but leaks t

Why is my nissan altima over heating even tho i changed the water pump , busted upper radiator hose & added new colant but leaks the new coolant from somewhere else

Hi Juan. There are several reasons why your Nissan is overheating after completing these services. First and most common is that while adding radiator coolant to the vehicle, it may not have been properly primed and bled. This will create excessive air bubbles in the cooling lines and a rather quick overheating problem. It’s also common for an obstruction of debris to be trapped in the heater core, which will also create overheating problems. A failed radiator fan relay can cause this issue as well. You might want to check these items first or have a professional mechanic come help you diagnose this issue.

3. Why is my nissan altima over heating even tho i changed the water pump , busted upper radiator hose & added new colant but leaks t