Q: Why is my car overheating

I just replaced the water pump and put new antifreeze but the car is still running hot and the low coolant light is still on

Hi there. Many GM vehicles have a pretty detailed process for correctly filling coolant and priming the coolant system. If this is not followed correctly, it can cause overheating since air bubbles will form in the lines or coolant system. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is overheating inspection first, so they can determine if there are other causes.

3. Why is my car overheating