Q: Q: Why is my car overheating

I just replaced the water pump and put new antifreeze but the car is still running hot and the low coolant light is still on

3. Q: Why is my car overheating

Q: My car jerks while shifting gears. Will a transmission flush help with this problem?

Hello - some would say not to flush the transmission at this mileage point, for fear of stirring up debris and clogging shift valves. On the other hand, changing the fluid and filter may improve gear engagement (slow as you...

Q: My check engine light is on even after replacing both O2 sensors.

When a car has as many miles as your has, the problems really start to stack up until it seems like everything happens at once. Reading and interpreting the codes can be more subtle than it appears.The guys at the...

Q: P2097, P0420, P0008, P0430, P0420 codes on Buick Enclave. Is this really just the intake manifold gasket?

OBD-II trouble codes do not constitute a diagnostic or identification of failed parts. The print-out that you received should have stated, "the parts referred to in these trouble codes must be actually tested on your vehicle to determine which parts,...