Q: While driving my ABS and EPS dashboard lights come on. Can any mechanic service this or should I go to the dealership?

This all started when my check engine light can on . The diagnostic said i needed another EGR valve which I had that done 18 mos. ago . So they did the work . Check engine light still comes back on . So i go to the Auto Zone they diagnose as a vacuum leak . So i buy the part , it works . So this is where I am now.

3. While driving my ABS and EPS dashboard lights come on. Can any mechanic service this or should I go to the dealership?