Q: Which year Toyota Corollas are easy conversions for a 2016 Toyota corolla

I got an old Toyota my dead father gave me that i wrecked. Im looking to update it but keep the original frame to hold a piece of my pops. Ive seen how a yukon can be converted into a Denali. Is this possible for me with a 2016 Toyota corolla? Thank u

A: Yes. This is very possible, but it is not t...

Yes. This is very possible, but it is not the same process as turning a Yukon into a Denali. A Yukon is already a Denali, just with a few different options and badging. What you are proposing is much more complicated. Yes, they are both Corolla's, but they are still very different cars. A project like this will take many man hours, a ton of problem solving, creativity, money and perseverance. A 2016 will retain almost none of the parts from an older Corolla, so everything will be custom fit. Most everything on the Danali conversion will be direct bolt in.

You can buy newer designed components from wrecking yards if you want to update it. Wrecking yards frequently have newer wrecked vehicles that the insurance company has totaled. Use the motor and trans from one and put it into your older Corolla. Pull all the computer and wiring harnesses as well and install them into the older Corolla. It is possible, but unlikely that any of this will bolt in directly like the Denali, but that is normal for a project such as this.

It is absolutely possible, but many people underestimate the amount of time, effort and money it will take to accomplish such a project. Usually this sort of thing will take years to complete. You are engineering and designing a complex machine. This is no small feat. So if you take on the project, be prepared to persevere.

Good luck.