Q: Where to add transmission fluid

Can't find transmission dip stick

3. Where to add transmission fluid

Q: I have a 06 volvo s40 t 5 awd.it is leaking antifreeze from the drivers side direcrly underneath the transmission.runs great, no

Hello, thank you for writing in.The best way to determine the cause of the leak is to locate where it is coming from. There are several cooling system components in that area including hoses and the heater core. Both components...

Q: Q: Transmission slipping

Hello. This is a serious issue that requires immediate attention by a transmission specialist. This is an internal problem with possible issues with worn bands, valve body, or other components which could cause other parts to fail, due to too...

Q: Brand new timing belt broke what could be the impact on my engine

The engine in your vehicle is labeled as an interference engine. This label means that when the timing belt drive system experiences a failure, there is an almost 100% chance the valvetrain suffered a great deal of damage. This possibility...