Q: Where is the storage box located?

Where is the storage box located?

Your car may or may not have a storage box. It will depend on the trim level and whether you have a coupe or a sedan. If you do have a storage box, you may have one of two possible designs.

1. Open: You may have an open console box, which is located above the heating and air conditioning controls.

2. Closed/Covered: You may have a covered storage box in front of the gearshift, but below the heater and air conditioning controls. Push the lid and two springs will open it. Shut it firmly when you’re done.

3. Where is the storage box located?