Q: Where is the storage box located?

Where is the storage box located?

3. Where is the storage box located?

Q: How do I use the luggage net?

The luggage net can be used to hold items down in the trunk, so that they don’t move around. To use the luggage net, simply attach it to luggage net holders, which are located around the inside of the trunk....

Q: Q: How do the side air bags work?

In addition to front air bags, your Accord has side air bags designed to inflate during a moderate or severe impact. Sensors detect the impact and calculate the force, sending that information to the car’s computer. Only one...

Q: 2003 Nissan altima hit pot hole and my car all of a sudden shut off I restarted it and it started but had no acceleration to it

That must have been a whale of a pot hole. Your car has an electronic throttle, so you shouldn't have any of the conventional problems with a cable, but I wonder if your accelerator position sensor has been somehow damaged....