Q: Where is the crankshaft position sensor located in a 2013 Buick Regal turbo

Car jerks when stopped and in drive ran the check and it said cam/crankshaft position sensor I got the crankshaft sensor thinking maybe it’s that sensor that’s causing problem. So now I just need to know where exactly it’s located

Hi Future F. Thanks for contacting us today. The crankshaft position sensors for GM engines are located near the crankshaft pulley, typically on the right side (looking at the front of the motor). If you’re going to attempt to replace this sensor, make sure you purchase a service and repair manual for your Buick, so you can review the recommended steps and secure the proper tools. Also, it’s a good idea to replace the electrical harness that powers it, as in most cases, an error code is activated by a poor electrical connection or a faulty harness as opposed to the sensor itself.

3. Where is the crankshaft position sensor located in a 2013 Buick Regal turbo