Q: Where is my coolant? and why does my truck shake excessively?

In the past 3 days I've filled up my coolant only to see that the reservoir is bone dry this morning, is this a leak or is it all in the lines? And my engine service light came on, and blinks when I begin driving, the truck seems to shake a little more almost like it has a camshaft. Is this a vacuum hose? Other than the shaking I haven't noticed any performance differences, although my oil pressure sits higher than it use to. And when I take off from a stop sign it acts like it has an ebrake on with how it shakes.

3. Where is my coolant? and why does my truck shake excessively?