Q: Where is my coolant? and why does my truck shake excessively?

In the past 3 days I've filled up my coolant only to see that the reservoir is bone dry this morning, is this a leak or is it all in the lines? And my engine service light came on, and blinks when I begin driving, the truck seems to shake a little more almost like it has a camshaft. Is this a vacuum hose? Other than the shaking I haven't noticed any performance differences, although my oil pressure sits higher than it use to. And when I take off from a stop sign it acts like it has an ebrake on with how it shakes.

You will need to have the codes retrieved from the engine computer to see if you show an engine misfire in one or more cylinders and then pull out those spark plugs and inspect them for coolant getting into that cylinder from a blown head gasket. If cylinders have coolant in them then you will need to have the heads and intake manifold checked for coolant leaks into the motor. You may have blown head gaskets.

3. Where is my coolant? and why does my truck shake excessively?