Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

Where are the jack and spare tire?

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

3. Where are the jack and spare tire?

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The hazard warning flashers are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four of your turn signals will simultaneously flash, to alert surrounding cars and pedestrians that you may be in an emergency, or that your...

Q: Having problems removing the long bolt in bottom of alternator. I took off the nut and tapped it out til it hit inner fender. 2007 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there. In order to get that bolt out the engine will need to be lifted in order to get clearance. If you do not lift it then it will not come out. You should get some help from a...

Q: Drive belts make high-pitched chirping sound

Firstly, I would recommend replacing your serpentine belt as it is a regular maintenance item on all vehicles with internal combustion engines that use a belt. The reason for the noise is that over time after the belt has been...