Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

Where are the jack and spare tire?

A: The jack and spare tire are needed if you g...

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights?

The hazard lights are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four turn signal lights flash simultaneously, to alert surrounding drivers that there may be an emergency. To turn on the hazard lights, press the Hazard...

Q: How do I prioritize a phone?

When you have multiple paired phones available, the Bluetooth system will automatically connect to the most recently connected phone. However, you can prioritize a phone, so that it is automatically connected anytime it is available. To prioritize a phone, follow...

Q: I have 1999 ford contour lx and the tires keep on shredding could it be the tire rod cause it bent

If a tie rod or other suspension part is damaged, that will cause premature wear-out of tires. If you want the tie rod replaced, and the rest of the suspension inspected for damage or abnormal wear, please request tie rod...