Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

Where are the jack and spare tire?

3. Where are the jack and spare tire?

Q: How do I find the emergency key?

If your car is equipped with the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) key fob, then you also have an emergency key. The RKE system allows you to unlock your vehicle without inserting a key, but it is electronically powered, which means...

Q: My 2015 hyundai elantra driver seat won't tilt forward but it will tilt backwards... I don't understand why???

Hi there. Typically when this issue occurs on a manual seat, it's due to the lever mechanism being stuck or an internal spring that activates the forward seat release function being damaged. If it's a power seat, the power seat...

Q: Malfunction of the tire pressure monitoring system

That is a rather complex tire pressure monitoring system used by Audi. Using multiple sensors, antennae, and control module, this may require the Audi manufacturer's scan tool to communicate with in order to diagnose. A tire service center (that is...