Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

Where are the jack and spare tire?

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

Q: Where are the spare tire and jack?

The spare tire and jack are located in the trunk. To access them, open the trunk, remove the cargo cover (if extended), and lift up the luggage floor board.

Q: Steering wheel makes clanking noise

I would not delay an inspection of your car, judging by the variety of noises it is making. A worn axle or “halfshaft” can click when going around corners. A worn wheel bearing gets louder with speed. I would have...

Q: Ride height was raised when fitted with new wheels/tires

We do not normally deal much with aftermarket modifications here, nor do we endorse specific brand or manufacturers of components. I do have to say though, that you are going about this modification in a correct manner. You will want...