Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

Where are the jack and spare tire?

A: The jack and spare tire are needed if you g...

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

In the event of an emergency, you should always turn on your hazard lights. Your hazard light switch is placed in the instrument panel; press the button once to turn on your hazard lights, and a second time to turn...

Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

If you would like to delete a paired phone from your Bluetooth system, you can do so very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone, then press the Enter button. 3. Rotate the Volume...

Q: Wheel well guard rubbing against tire

It's possible that there is damage that is unnoticed behind the wheel or something may be loose, which is causing the shaking while driving. It could also just be that a wheel weight fell off. Either way, I would recommend...