Q: Where are the beverage holders located?

Where are the beverage holders located?

Being able to safely store your morning cup of coffee, or a bottle of water is important. If drinks aren’t secured while driving, they can easily spill and cause problems. Bottles could fall to the floor and then roll under the brake or gas pedal as well. Thankfully, you have several beverage holders in the car. Here’s where to find them:

1. The front beverage holders are located between the gearshift and the console compartment, between the driver and passenger front seats.

2. The rear beverage holders are located in the fold-down armrest. You’ll need to fold it down out of the seat back to use them.

Tip

Use caution with hot liquids – spills can still burn you.

3. Where are the beverage holders located?