3. When Should Engine Spark Plugs Be Replaced?

Q: Loud noise from engine.

This is caused by the timing chain tensioners in the engine are bad and they would need to be replaced with new chains and tensioners. On some of these vehicle the camshafts may need to also need to be replaced...

Q: I'm thinking of buying a 2002 Mercedes ML500 w/ approx 208k miles. What parts do I possibly need to replace or check?

Hello....used car repair, maintenance, and restoration costs are highly dependent on the actual, as found, condition of the vehicle. To get a reasonably precise estimate, and also to protect yourself in the transaction, I recommend you request a pre-purchase vehicle...

Q: Water disappearing from radiator, white smoke

I've got a video that is called "fixing an overheating car." It shows every possible thing that can go wrong and it's only four minutes long so watch it and test that. You'll want to try the last test on...