Q: When Should Engine Spark Plugs Be Replaced?

When should engine spark plugs be replaced?

3. When Should Engine Spark Plugs Be Replaced?

Q: Ignition switch noise

Hello, this is a common issue on Honda vehicles, there is a starter relay that can buz when the vehicle is turned on. A qualified mechanic like one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose the grinding sound for you....

Q: Hello there , I'm planning to buy a jeep compass. But I'm worried for the maintenance cost it will cost me. Can I get to know ho

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: If my car needs a new crankshaft position sensor, will it still run?

Hello. The crankshaft position sensor will not usually cause a misfire, but in rare cases it can. Since there is a misfire on the number one cylinder, the source of that issue needs to be confirmed before you do anything...