Q: When I turn the steering wheel it squeakes.

When I turn the steering wheel it squeakes.

3. When I turn the steering wheel it squeakes.

Q: Brakes feel squishy

You are correct that excessive pedal travel can be caused by air entering the brake system. However, unless there is a leak or the system has recently been serviced, air should not have entered the system. There could be a...

Q: my 2015 Corolla vibrates when accelerating at 20-23mph. I put it in the Toyota shop 3 times. They said its normal. :(. Is it norma

The vibration is not normal and probably reflects an imbalance in a rotating engine or transmission component. Once engine speed and gear, at the time of the vibration, is known, that might help to narrow the diagnostic and in a...

Q: Engine not getting gas properly.

Hi, this is a common mistake people make when putting a fuel pump on. They forget to change the fuel filter. A clogged fuel filter may be what caused the pump to go bad. I would have a technician such...